What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
* information about your visits to and use of our website
* information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (we do not keep (and not receive) any of your payment details like credit card, bank accounts)
* information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
Information about your visits to and use of our website
The basic information stored in our web server logs: timestamp, ip address, visited pages.
Information about any transactions carried out between you and us
All financial transactions are carried out via PayPal. We keep only PayPal notifications when payment is done: your payment name, type of payment, amount and date the payment was received.
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services
In order to use our service(s) we keep following information: twitter user name, twitter user ID, authorization key, your direct messages text
As part of our core functionality we may collect following current and historical details:
- number of sent DMs on your behalf (and to whom)
- any changes you made to our service you are subscribed to
- basic information about your followers: how many followers they have, their twitter name, date+time they followed you
We are not sharing any of the collected information with any 3rd parties. The information we are collecting used for our functionality and services we offer. The information we are collecting might be used when we have customers inquiries directly with us of financial institutions.